Guided Hunt: Paid hunts include one full day guided hunt with professional hunting guide. Hunting guide will hunt from sunrise to sunset, if necessary, to do the utmost to see to your success in obtaining the trophy of a lifetime. However, we cannot guaranty that you will be successful. If blood is drawn on an animal the harvest fee applies. Hunts are conducted on a one guide per hunter basis unless previously arranged or otherwise noted. Hunting guide is appropriately licensed and insured in the state of Hawaii.
Pick up/drop off: We can pick you up for your hunt and drop you off after it’s complete. Or, we can meet you at a location that is easiest for you.
Refreshments: Drinks and snacks will be provided, but we recommend that you bring your own lunch.
Rifle or Bow: We have a variety of rifle calibers to choose from including .243, .308, and 7mm mag. There is no extra charge for the use of our Guns and ammo.
Game Care: Taxidermy preparation and delivery is included in the price of the hunt Standard field dressing of the meat is included for no extra charge. However, full butchering of game animals is an extra charge.
Cancellation: If the hunter cancels the hunt within 48 hours of the booked date or does not show up for the hunt the full price of the hunt is due.
- Camoflauge Pants and Shirt
- Rain gear
- Warm jacket or sweatshirt
- Durable hiking boots or shoes
- Hawaii Hunting License
- YES. Hunting licenses can be purchased at the Division of Forestry and Wildlife office. Or purchased on line at the link presented below.
- No. Specialized tags are not required for game animals on private land in Hawaii.
- Link to helpful website: http://www.hawaiirifleassociation.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42&Itemid=47
- No. Past hunting experience is not required. The professional hunting guide will make your hunt comfortable regardless of your level of hunting experience.
- YES. We would be happy to provide recommendations, please give us a call.